Terms & Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by lalla bee, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Use of this Web Site. The Website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, lalla bee and are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and may not be used except as permitted in this Agreement or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable laws and regulations.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by lalla bee or otherwise; and
- you are solely responsible for the content that you submit to the Website.
By submitting Content to lalla bee for inclusion on our Website, you grant lalla bee a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, lalla bee will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, lalla bee has the right (though not the obligation) to, in lalla bee’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in lalla bee’s reasonable opinion, violates any lalla bee policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in lalla bee’s sole discretion.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which lallabee.com links, and that link to lallabee.com. lalla bee does not have any control over those non-lalla bee websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-lalla bee website or webpage, lalla bee does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. lalla bee disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-lalla bee websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As lalla bee asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by lallabee.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify lalla bee in accordance with lalla bee’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. lalla bee will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. lalla bee will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of lalla bee or others.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from lalla bee to you any lalla bee or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with lalla bee. lalla bee, lallabee.com, the lallabee.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with lallabee.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of lalla bee or lalla bee’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any lalla bee or third-party trademarks.
6. Changes. lalla bee reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. lalla bee may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Termination. lalla bee may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your lallabee.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by lalla bee if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from lalla bee’s notice to you thereof; provided that, lalla bee can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. lalla bee and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither lalla bee nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
We are not responsible for any User Content or any other third party content submitted to the Website, whether made or caused by users or by any of the software, equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the operation of the Website.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OR PROPERY DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANYONE’S USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE OR TRANSMITTED TO USERS OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of user communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. We are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer equipment belonging to any user of the Website, any user or any other person related to or resulting from use of the Website, viewing, playing or downloading any materials on or from the Website. The Website is provided “AS IS” and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or from or through the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will lalla bee, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. lalla bee shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. Account Password and Security. The Website may contain registration features, should you decide to register a username and password will be required. You agree to provide accurate and complete information, and to maintain the confidentiality of your password. You are fully responsible for all uses of your password, whether by you or others. You agree to (a) log out of your account at the end of each session; (b) keep your password confidential and not share it with anyone else; and (c) immediately notify lalla bee of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You are solely responsible (to lalla bee and others) for all activity that occurs under your lalla bee account. If you have the ability to upload content to your account, you are solely responsible to backup such content. lalla bee reserves the right to delete or remove any content uploaded to any account at any time in its sole discretion. lalla bee is authorized to act on instructions received through use of your password, and is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless lalla bee, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between lalla bee and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of lalla bee, or by the posting by lalla bee of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Massachusetts, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Medford, Massachusetts, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; lalla bee may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
lalla bee operates lallabee.com and may operate other websites. It is lalla bee’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, lalla bee collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. lalla bee’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how lalla bee’s visitors use its websites. From time to time, lalla bee may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its websites.
lalla bee also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on lallabee.com blogs/sites. lalla bee only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to lalla bee’s websites choose to interact with lalla bee in ways that require lalla bee to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that lalla bee gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
How does lalla bee gather personally-identifying information? For example, we ask visitors who sign up at lallabee.com for the newsletter to provide a name and email address. [Those who engage in transactions with lalla bee are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.]
In each case, lalla bee collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with lalla bee. lalla bee does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
lalla bee may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. lalla bee may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, lalla bee does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
lalla bee discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on lalla bee’s behalf or to provide services available at lalla bee’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using lalla bee’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. lalla bee will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, lalla bee discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when lalla bee believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of lalla bee, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a lalla bee website and have supplied your email address, lalla bee may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with lalla bee and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. lalla bee takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
Linking to this Website
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Third Party Links. From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using such websites If you decide to access any other website linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.